- The experience
- About our programs
A better faculty-led experience abroad
With the expert guidance you deserve, the end-to-end support you need and an unprecedented global reach, EF College Study Tours works with faculty and administration to create powerful learning experiences abroad.
We developed this free guide with our partners in higher education institutions across the country with the goal of creating more successful global educators. It contains 25 simple tips about thinking globally about your curriculum, engaging your community and otherwise becoming an internationally informed force on your campus.
Find out what professors across the country are doing to instill these values on their campuses, and tell us a little bit about yourself in the form on the right.
We’ve spent nearly 50 years refining the expertise and resources it takes to build short-term faculty-led programs that support your academic vision. With the expert guidance you deserve, the end-to-end support you need and an unprecedented global reach, we’re creating international learning experiences that are truly unique—because they’re yours.
Each program offers a flexible platform for your individual lead, which we’ll follow from the halls of Versailles to the falls of Iguazu. When you partner with the World Leader in International Education, the next stop is entirely up to you.
Every program includes:
- A Tour Director at your side 24/7
- Round-trip airfare on major international airlines
- Superior tourist-class hotels Light breakfast daily and select meals
- Air-conditioned motor coaches and local transportation
- Entrance fees to special attractions and sightseeing tours
- Flexibility for personal or academic pursuits
- Worldwide support with offices in more than 50 countries
- $1 million Travelers Assistance Program with USTOA
- $15 million liability policy with our All-Inclusive Coverage Plan