1. ELIGIBILITY. No purchase necessary. Employees, directors, officers and principals of EF Tours for Girl Scouts, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. Upon entering this contest, entrants agree to waive any rights their state of residence may provide in regard to contests. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER. Submit a photo of your choice from an international or domestic trip along with a title AND an answer to one of the questions listed below to email@example.com.
• What do you find adventurous about travel? (min 200 words)
• What do you like most about travel? (min 200 words)
• How have you used what you have learned from a recent travel experience in your daily life at home? (min 200 words).
All entries completed correctly will be eligible to win a backpack with a travel guide and digital camera.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD. The contest starts at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on April 30, 2012 and ends at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on May 31, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. on May 31, 2012. Limit one entry per person. All entries submitted become the sole property EF Tours for Girl Scouts and will not be returned. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be automatically disqualified.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS. The selection of winners will be conducted by a panel of judges within the COMPANY. This selection will take place on June 23, 2012. All decisions are final.
5. PRIZE: One backpack with a travel guide and digital camera.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS. This contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This contest is void where prohibited by law. Winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached at the e-mail address or telephone number submitted with entry, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No cash alternative or substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer is permitted. Limit one prize per person. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of EF Tours for Girl Scouts are final and binding in all respects. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to EF Tours for Girl Scouts or this promotion, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to be made by the holder of the e-mail account associated with the entry.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants release EF Tours for Girl Scouts, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of EF Tours for Girl Scouts and the contest from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss. EF Tours for Girl Scouts is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the sweepstakes. EF Tours for Girl Scouts assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the contest. EF Tours for Girl Scouts assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including lost, late or misdirected entries. EF Tours for Girl Scouts is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or defraud EF Tours for Girl Scouts in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of EF Tours for Girl Scouts which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, EF Tours for Girl Scouts reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
8. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSORS. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by:
EF Tours for Girl Scouts
One Education Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
Any questions regarding this contest should be directed to EF Tours for Girl Scouts at Hailey.Workman@ef.com.