Travel. Learn. Earn credit.
Do you want to earn credit while seeing the world? With EF, you can. We’re accredited, just like your school, so teachers and students can earn academic or professional credit for completing coursework before, during and after their tour.
Registration is free—and it couldn’t be easier. Simply choose the type of credit you want to pursue from the five options listed below, fill out the requested information to the right and click Submit. It’s that easy. You will then receive an email which outlines the next steps you must take for each type of credit.
Please note: Credit options with Eastern Oregon University, Eastern Washington University or University of Pacific require university tuition fees.
If you are interested in EF’s new online learning platform weShare, please go to www.eftours.com/weShare for more information. Group Leaders, please contact your Tour Consultant at 1-800-637-8222 to learn more about this program for your group.
Our credit options:
- High school credit – Opportunity for students in grades 7-12 to earn 1.0 elective high school credit through EF’s Global Connections course.
- University credit – Opportunity for students in grades 7-12 to earn university credit through Eastern Washington University.
- Professional development credit – Opportunity for teachers and administrators to earn continuing education units from EF through our online Global Perspectives course.
- Graduate-level PD credit – Opportunity for educators to earn graduate-level credit through EF’s online Global Perspective course, approved by the University of the Pacific.
- Post-baccalaureate credit – Opportunity for travelers with an undergraduate degree to earn university credit through Eastern Washington University.
Be sure to check with your administration or supervisor for their policy for accepting transfer credit for students and educators.
EF Educational Tours is accredited by: